CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions

Yes, I am going to publicly post my New Years resolutions so that I will actually try and follow through with them. Last year I didn't even make any! Maybe that was because then I wouldn't have to actually follow through with them. Anywho...here they are (and in random order):

1. Make more meals rather than eating out.
2. Work on my being a nicer driver. (For those of you who know me...I am somewhat of an aggressive driver. For those of you who know me very well....well, you know).
3. Run two half marathons. (I've already signed up for one! Yea! Go me! I will be running the SLC half marathon April 17th...next year I'll do a full).

For now, that's all I've got. I know, most of you think my resolutions are lame and typical. Well, that's me...lame and typical! Hope everyone had a great new year!

2 comments:

Chanté said...

Nice goals! I need to make some up...I wanted to to do a couple of 5k's...so we'll see how that goes this year ;)

Heather and Kyle said...

I laughed out loud at number 2! I love it!