CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Out With the Old, In With the New

Happy 2011!!! Holy crap, the year 2010 has FLOWN by!  Our New Years Eve was pretty low key.  We went down to my parent's in Spanish Fork and ate and watched movies.  We mostly ate...that's what my family is good at.  It was also sad because my sister and her cute family is moving!  AND to El Paso, Texas!!!!  My nephew Jackson and bro-in-law Joe left the next day (today) and my sister leaves early Monday morning.  I bawled my eyes out for the first time in a LONG time.  (Ryan may beg to differ).  I will miss her and my cute and fun nephews and niece!
 I bought some ridiculous glasses....everyone had their turn with them.
 My love.
 Jackson.
 Ainsley and Brecken.
 Brecken.  New Years eve is also her birthday. She turned 4!
 Me and my mom.
 Dan and Christy.
I posted this pic from when my sister and I ran our first marathon together.  BEST TIME EVER!!!  Well, maybe not during the race, but definitely after! I'll miss you Melissa!  Love ya forever! Get my room ready for me in El Paso.

0 comments: