Yes he is! (For those of you that know that song...) So yes, I brag about how handy my husband is, and he'd probably kill me for posting this. He likes to downplay how great he is. He installed a new kitchen sink and facet for me! We got our tax return (yeah baby!) and we decided on two things we'd get. 1. new bed. We're both big people and we've been sleeping on this queen (yes, that's right...i said QUEEN) mattress that's like at least ten years old! Honestly, it had some MAJOR impressions. I'm talking like if you wanted to roll over to the other side of the bed, you had to have some serious momentum to get over the middle bump. And when you got to Ry's side you were stuck the depression was so bad. (PLEASE don't tell him I said that!) 2. we got a new sink and facet! Our water in PG is pretty hard. I'm thinking I should probably bust out my hygiene scalers from school and chisel off the shiz around my facets. Our kitchen facet was pretty bad and when you turned it on water would run ooze out of the sides and get all over the counter. Solution: new facet and sink! I knew I wanted the composite granite but I was deciding to go 60/40 or single. I chose single! LOVE it! I'm pretty sure I could bathe in that sucker it's big enough. It was "fun" to install. I always tell Ry I'll help, but honestly, for those of you that know me, I can't even put a screw in the wall. So I "supervised" and aided where I could. We started 6:00 pm Friday and after MANY choice words were said (and not by me!) and several trips to the home depot and one night without water we got it in! She's a beauty!
November 2019
6 years ago












1 comments:
Ugh I don't know how you were sleeping on a Queen! We had to for the first few months of our marriage and it was rough! We are however stuck with a horrible middle hump and two very deep slumps on both sides. But I guess I would rather have that then falling into the middle every time I would sleep next to Brett on the Queen.
Post a Comment