CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 23, 2011

Less Than 6 Weeks Left!

We are getting down to the wire here! Can't wait for this little guy to get here!I can't decide if I'm more excited to meet him or to be able to move and breathe normal and not have someone shoved up in my ribs! When I look at this picture I definitely don't look as big as I feel.  This past week I had my appointment and I also got to have another ultrasound and a NST (non stress test).  It's always so fun to hear the little guy's heartbeat and see him on the big screen.  It was kinda hard to see things since he's getting all squished in there.  My fluid count is on the low end and my bp is still high so now I get to have NST's twice a week until he gets here! I have a feeling that he'll make his debut early, BUT I kinda hope he doesn't.  I still need to mentally prepare for his arrival. But here's the latest belly pic.  34 weeks and getting ready to be done!

0 comments: