CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 26, 2012

Bronson's Blessing

We blessed Bronson on the 17th of this month.  My sister and her family were in town from El Paso, Texas and we really wanted to do it while they were here. Ryan was out of town playing softball the Sunday before so we did it the Saturday morning before my sister took off. We just did it at our clubhouse with immediate family and it was wonderful. Ryan gave a beautiful blessing and Bronson actually stopped crying long enough for the blessing. I was really nervous about that! I am so grateful for my little family.  Bronson is such a blessing in our lives.  Even though he has been a very difficult baby, I am so grateful he is mine. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father has trusted me to take care of this little spirit. Hopefully, I don't mess him up too bad. :) Here are some pictures from the morning:












0 comments: