My sweet baby boy is 3 and a half months!!! Time is flying by! This little guy is just smiling and talking up a storm. I don't think Ryan and I could have made a cuter baby. I am just SO glad I'm his momma and that he is FINALLY doing better. It has been a ROUGH three and a half months, let me tell ya. Here are some cute pics of our little Bronson.
Tummy time! (He HATES this!)
His first baseball hat. Mommy would have preferred a Texas Rangers hat, but oh well. Can't win them all.
My little ladies man.
All dressed and ready for church!
My bunny ears on Easter.
We go for a lot of walks to Macey's.
A video of our little man talking and smiling. PLEASE ignore my annoying and extremely high pitched voice. Oh, the things we do to entertain children [and ourselves. :)]












0 comments:
Post a Comment