Yes, that's right folks...I have started the official countdown to mine and Ryan's wedding day. From today it's exactly 6 weeks! (that equates to 42 days...but, personally I like saying 6 weeks better...makes it sound closer) :)
Okay, I know I'm not officially married, but I really wanted to start a blog! I saw that my sister, Melissa, had created one and since she did...it really made me want to...so here it is!
Just a little bit about me and Ryan, we have been dating since July when we were set up by friends that said we were "perfect" for each other. Both Ryan and I resisted being set up yet again, but I guess sometimes there are different plans in store for you than you think! We've been together everday since (except for maybe 7 days). We've been engaged since January 19th and we're getting married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple on May 23rd and can't wait!
PS - Here are a few engagement photos. Melissa took these up at the AF Amphitheatre...she's so great!
Okay, I know I'm not officially married, but I really wanted to start a blog! I saw that my sister, Melissa, had created one and since she did...it really made me want to...so here it is!
Just a little bit about me and Ryan, we have been dating since July when we were set up by friends that said we were "perfect" for each other. Both Ryan and I resisted being set up yet again, but I guess sometimes there are different plans in store for you than you think! We've been together everday since (except for maybe 7 days). We've been engaged since January 19th and we're getting married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple on May 23rd and can't wait!
PS - Here are a few engagement photos. Melissa took these up at the AF Amphitheatre...she's so great!












1 comments:
I didn't know MElissa took them! They do look awesome. I'm excited you started a blog. I love them!!
Post a Comment