CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Blast From the Past

















While getting all of mine and Ryan's pictures together for a video montage for our videographer I found some photos of Ryan that I just absolutely LOVE! I've often wondered what our children will look like and (fingers crossed) I can only hope that they're cute. My only fear is that they will be massive...seeing how I'm kind of a tall girl and well, Ryan is all around a big guy. :) I guess I'll just have to teach them to play basketball, volleyball, etc. After that being said, here are a few pictures of him and a few of me that made me laugh. Yes, I realize that we both were pretty ghetto when we were younger. I LOVE it though!

2 comments:

Chanté said...

It's so funny seeing any adult as a kid...you're both cute and I KNOW you are going to have beautiful children.

What's Cookin?? said...

You almost look like you have a mullet in the picture of you holding the kitty :).I love it!Im sure your kids will be super cute! Just don't cut their hair yourself!