Yes, I am finally becoming an adult and as of next week I will OWN my place of residence! Ryan and I got a KILLER deal on a condo in Cambria located in the lovely town of Pleasant Grove and we couldn't be more thrilled! We got approved for the loan and are just waiting on the final paperwork. As soon as we get in and get the place set up, I'll put some pictures up! Yay for growing up!
November 2019
6 years ago












7 comments:
I'm SOOO excited for you guys! Can't wait to see it!
Yeah! I'm so happy for you! So do you move in next week?? Good for you guys!
Wow! That's fun!! How's the rest of your life, I miss you!
Congratulations!!! That is really exciting!! I can't wait to see some pictures.
Wow, that is awesome!! I am jealous :) You are more grownup than we are. Cambria is beautiful!
Time to invite us over for dinner!!
Yeah, nothing says your growing up like a nice mortgage! I'm happy for you two! I can't wait to see it after your all moved in! (but we will help with moving when you need it :)
Post a Comment