We finally moved into our new place in Pleasant Grove this past weekend! Here are a few pictures of the place, please excuse the mess. There are some before we moved in while under construction and now...still looking like it's under construction. We put tile in the kitchen and entry-way and real hard wood floors throughout except the bedrooms. I might try and post some pictures in a while when we get things all set up and done. We still have some projects to do...we're putting in a bathroom vanity in our bathroom...it was handicap accessible before we moved in...I'll have to post some pictures when that's all done. Ryan is also going to build me some shelves in our closet so as of right now my clothes are in boxes and hung up in our coat closet. :) I'm so excited to have a place of our own!
November 2019
6 years ago



















4 comments:
Congrats Kim! It is so cute! I love the floors!
It looks really cute!!! I'm so happy for you and so excited to see it!
I love it! Can't wait to see it for real though! I'm so excited for you guys!
I can't wait to see some more pictures. It looks so cute and you guys have done some seriously good work!! Congrats again!
Post a Comment