CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Updates! (and a little bit of Easter)

Since we've moved into our condo we (and by we, I mean Ryan) have been busy making updates here and there. We had to put in a vanity in our bathroom because there was just a sink hanging out of the wall. And we had to put some shelves in our closet. Our closet is located in our bathroom and there was just one shelf located at hip level. So Ryan took out that shelf and is working on building me a closet! Honestly, the pictures do NOT do it justice. Ryan is pretty talented when it comes to building things. I'm so excited for all of this to be done soon so we can start on other projects! :)

And since last Sunday was Easter, I thought I'd post a picture of the cute little nieces and nephews after the egg hunt at my parent's house. It was SO fun to watch those guys totally get into it. I told Ryan I want a kid JUST for these types of things. But then after seeing them all high on sugar and running around like crazy and then crashing...I'm good just being an aunt for now.

Our new vanity!!! The top is granite and I LOVE the fixtures. (And yes, Ryan installed it).

The closet Ryan is in the process of building me. I'm SO glad I married a handy man. :)



My ADORABLE nieces and nephews on Easter Sunday.

2 comments:

Chanté said...

I need to come see your place. I love the vanity. And I would looove to have shelving like that in my closet...it's on my 'honey-do' list!

Ian and Kristin said...

Oh, can I borrow you hubby to come help at my place? How luck are you!