CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Own Little Shop!

I just created an Etsy shop! Check it out here... I know...I don't have any babies yet, but hey...I really like making this stuff and it's SO popular right now. Thought I might try and fund my new hobby, sewing...and crafting! I don't have many things listed yet, but I'll be working on that in the future.

5 comments:

Ian and Kristin said...

Good for you Kim! That's impressive! I will have to buy something (even though I don't have any babies yet either) :)

Chanté said...

I'm so impressed with you and what you've been doing lately! I can't wait to find out what my sister is having so I can start getting things from you!

Brittany and Marcin said...

Kim, I love that stuff!!!! I want that little onsie with the tie so bad for baby!!! I'll be picking that up soon... :)

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Good for you! You are so crafty. I am dying to know what kind of sewing machine you got, if you like it, if it's easy to use, etc. I grew up using my Mom's old Bernina, but I think I will get my own by the end of summer. I want to make sure I get a good one!

Miranda said...

Great stuff Kim, you are talented!!! I love it all!