Yes, I'm still in craft mode and keep finding new projects I want to make and I'm stalking etsy and a bunch of craft blogs with free tutorials. Yesterday I found this idea to make these cards to Father's day, which is coming up all too soon....where has this year gone?! My father and my father-in-law will be receiving these and here is a link to a video on YouTube with instructions on how to make it. It's SO easy!
Sorry, my camera isn't the best. I just have my little Canon point and shoot to work with.
I'm also in the process of making these basket liners to make all my baskets look a little better. I've finished a few so far and this is is the finished product. The tutorial is here on Make it and Love it. I was surprised at how easy this was.
And the following pictures are just for kicks. We were at my parents a few Sunday's ago for dinner and Brecken, my two-year-old niece, was sitting on Papa's shoulders. Doesn't she just have the cutest little crack? Oh to be a two-year-old again and not have to care about anything or what people think.

November 2019
6 years ago












2 comments:
I love all of your crafty things lately...you're inspiring me!
And I've never seen a cuter bum crack! Or as she calls it 'ckwack'
You better be careful or somebody is gonna invite you to do a segment on that Good Day Utah! And it sucks that we made the same father's day card for dad... just teasin'! I'm putting the kids on that one :)! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment