Hey all! I know that Ryan and I have been in our new place for about two months now and I haven't invited all, really anyone, over. For that, I apologize. I would invite people over for dinner, but I am NOT a good cook and really my skills consist of Stauffer's frozen Skillets and TGI Friday's frozen dinners. So really, you're not missing out. So here's a little tour of our place:

I love these little nooks (don't know what they're REALLY called) in my walls. This one is on your left as your walk in.


My laundry room. I have my OWN washer and dryer! This room is on your right after walking in.

The shelf Ryan put in my laundry room. It's SO great to have a handy man!

This little nook is on your right as you walk in. Just past the laundry room.


The shelf Ryan put in my laundry room. It's SO great to have a handy man!

This little nook is on your right as you walk in. Just past the laundry room.

The main room when you walk in. Ryan bolted our tv to the wall and I love it that way. Then I don't feel like the tv is about to fall on top of me from being too close.
This is our little "hall-way" to the left. Leads to the bathroom and our second bedroom.
This is Ryan's bathroom and the guest bathroom. I told him the only rule is that he has to keep the toilet seat down! He's doing ok with it so far.
The guest/junk room. The Tigger and Pooh bear are no longer there. I took them to my mother's house for her play room for the grand kids.
See what I mean by junk room?!
Our dining room area.
The kitchen. I LOVE the black appliances and that Ryan put that microwave in for me.
Other kitchen view.
I just got this rug for my anniversary. I love it! Beats the heck outta that old red shag one Ryan liked so much.
Entry into our bedroom. There's also a nice hall closet to the right.
Our bedroom.
Other view.
I made this little display for some of our pictures in our bedroom. Yes, I know it's crooked...I still need to fix it....AND put pictures in the frames.
Our/my bathroom.
The closet that Ryan built me that's in our bathroom. I LOVE it!






























5 comments:
Your place looks great! I love it! I am going to have to steal some of your decorating ideas, if you don't mind :)I love the vinyl on the wall... I think I am just going to have to do the same! And your wood floors are beautiful! It's so nice to have a handy man husband, isn't it?
So cute Kim! Wanna come do my place? ;)
I love your place and I agree with your friends...wanna come decorate my place?! You have it so cute!
Everything looks so cute!!
Wow,great job with the place! It looks SOO nice! PS thanks for posting your links for those crafts, I'm going totry my hand at some of these crafts... :)
Post a Comment