Yesterday Ryan and I celebrated our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! It was a great day. I told Ryan before that he was in charge of planning it. :) We decided we'll take turns planning it out. I must say, he did a fantastic job! It really all started Friday when I got off work. He called and told me he broke the light in our bedroom while trying to fix the rails on our bed (they kept popping out everytime Ryan or I got on the bed) and that he needed me to run to Lowe's and see the prices to replace it. Long story short and after my patience was WAY TOO thin, I came home to a few surprises....Ryan had put in a ceiling fan in our bedroom and an above the range microwave while I was at work. I was SO excited!!!! I've wanted both since our bedroom gets a little warm at night and I have absolutely NO counter space in my kitchen and my current microwave took up half of it. Saturday, the REAL anniversary day, I woke up early and went to the gym, he was kind enough to let me go. He wouldn't tell me where we were going really at any point during the day, he'd just start driving in one direction, give me some lame story as to why we were headed in that direction, and then just pull up to the place we were going. We went to Callie's for breakfast. I had the 'pitcher's mound'....SO GOOD! Next we headed off to get massages! I've wanted one for SO long and it was Ryan's FIRST TIME! We went to the Utah College of Massage Therapy (it was two for one) and I was a little skeptical when I saw my massage therapist...he looked a little scary....but it was WONDERFUL! And it was great because Ryan had put us on the list earlier so we just walked right in! I think I'll be going there in again for sure. Next we headed down to the mall in Provo. We did some shopping and headed to a movie. We'd already seen every new movie except for 17Again, which we both had wanted to see. After the movie we did some more shopping and then headed to dinner at the Olive Garden in American Fork. We headed home after dinner to watch the Laker/Nugget game and when I walked in the door, there was this:
November 2019
6 years ago















5 comments:
Congratulations!! What a nice husband you have planning all of that and all the surprises. Way to go!
Congrats! You two are so darling and you have the sweetest husband planning all of that out!
*We love Callie's! So yummy!
Happy Anniversary!!! That sounds like a fabulous day of celebration!
Congratulations! Can I borrow your husband to help do some improvments at my place? Or at least teach my hubby how to do things? I'm glad you guys had such a great day, I can't believe it has been 1 year already! Crazy!
What a great day! You better tell me next time the UCMT has two for one! Ya'll are so cute and the few glimpses you gave us of your place are cute too!
Post a Comment