I admit...I like to craft. In fact, I LOVE it! It's amazing how girly I've become. When I was in the sixth grade I wore Umbro soccer shorts and No Fear shirts to school, my favorite color was turquoise, and I hated anything REMOTELY girly! Ryan says he can't picture me as a tom-boy, that is until he sees the pictures of me as a child and how bad my "ugly" stage was and how long it lasted! Anyways...sorry about that, back to my crafts. These are my projects lately:

Then I saw these and HAD to try them. Mine didn't turn out as cool, but here's the finished product. Eventually I'll make some colored ones. I tried the spray paint thing and I wasn't as successful as the ones of the tutorial. And please pardon the hot glue you can see all over the string.
And FINALLY I saw this ornament wreath and got so excited at how EASY it looked, I went to the Dollar Tree, got some ornaments and made this sucker in about 30 minutes. I can't wait to put it on my door! And it only cost me 9 bucks for the ornaments! All I have left is to cover the wire hook with a cute ribbon and hang it up come December 1st!












4 comments:
I had about 5 pair of umbros back in the day!! I totally forgot about those, and I love that Christmas wreath!
So cute Kim! That Christmas wreath is on my list to do...I've just become better at finding things I want to do and then never doing them. You make the CUTEST stuff!
Everything looks great Kim... I'm so jealous, I wish I had time and money to do more crafts... By the way I think your Christmas wreath looks way better than the on in the tutorial. Love it!
I always remembered you as a tom-boy. I have pics to prove it, it is weird to see you as a girly girl now. Cute crafts!
Post a Comment