CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!

I hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween. I can't believe it's come and gone....next is Thanksgiving!!! Sheesh! Ryan and I had a fun Halloween. We headed over to my sister's house to have dinner and see the kids before they took off to go trick-or-treating. It's fun to see what they decide to dress up as. And I have to say that I have THE cutest nieces and nephews!

Here's me and Ry at my sisters...He's tigger and I'm lame and didn't dress up.
Here's the adorable butterfly! Brecken is such a cutie with such a sassy personalityHere's Jackson, Caleb, and Ainsley. Ainsley was THE cutest witch I've ever seen!
Nanna with the witch

All the kids on the porch about to head out to get some serious candy.
"Who's that Spartan in my tee pee?"
Brooke and TJ. TJ totally looks the part!
Last weekend we had my work Halloween party. TONS of fun! We played "adult musical chairs" and I learned some serious stuff about the people I work with. I have to say, I LOVE my job. Here's a few pics from the party.
The skeleton and the fairy.
Some of the girls I work with. The office, minus the Dr's. I WISH I had a picture of Dr. C's costume...there are no words.
Hope everyone had a GREAT HALLOWEEN! Til next year!

1 comments:

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Eric is so proud that Ryan was Tigger... he wants to be that for next year. :) Hope you guys had a Happy Halloween!!