I saw this on Etsy a week or two and ago and thought I'd make this my next project. Burlap is everywhere right now and I just happened to have some in my fabric stash. The etsy site I saw this on was selling it for 40 bucks...total cost of mine...including the $9 stencil I bought off etsy...$13. :) I'm feeling pretty frugal.
Before I added the handles....I realize the stencil isn't perfectly centered. :)
The finished project...my mom made the flower pin a while ago. Thanks mom!












5 comments:
So cute! I can't even tell that it's not centered...it's so vintagy!
That is so adorable, Kim!! I love burlap, too. How did you do the inside of it? I can't believe the retail value is $40. yikes.
Kim...YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! This is really quite stylish!!! Will you teach me how to make one???
Thanks mom. :) Of course I'll teach you how to make one....I have to say that it doesn't look pretty on the inside. I hope to make it look better, the next one I make. Alison, I just used muslin for the inside. SUPER cheap!
Super cute! You're so creative!
Post a Comment