I hate that Valentine's Day falls on a Sunday this year...you can't really go out and do anything on Sundays. And Ryan didn't really say what day we were celebrating it on, so this whole week Ryan's been doing random acts of kindness for me. On Friday when I came home from work this is what I came home to...
Ryan's so funny...I got a craving for Sour Patch Kids about a month ago, so he bought me this big A bag.
This is the card I made for Ryan. Of course I'm not creative enough to come up with this idea on my own, I have to steal people's. :) I copied this from a site on Etsy.
And then here is my latest project. I saw this shirt refashion tutorial on Ruffles and Rosettes (there's a link on the right side of my page about half way down). Hers is FREAKIN cute and I would pay for that shirt. Mine....eh. I don't know if I'll really ever wear it more than once. Even if I don't, I bought the shirts at Forever21 and they were only 3.50 a piece, so I'm only out 7 bucks.
November 2019
6 years ago












2 comments:
That shirt is SOOO cute! I love it. Ryan is so cute; what fun stuff!
You two are so cute! Thanks for the kids treats. Ainsley had to take all of her lipgoss rings to church :).
And the shirt... way cute! If you don't like the ruffle, just cut it off. I like the unfinished hemlines.
Post a Comment