CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Our New Addition!

No, I am not prego. We just bought a new car! I have been wanting a new car for forever. Ryan told me that if I saved money for a down payment and I sold my car then I could get a new one. Well, I sold my old '97 Honda Civic the day it listed on KSL and so the "fun" shopping experience began. I ONLY wanted a Ford Edge and would NOT look at anything else. I'm sure Ryan only wanted to strangle me a few times. We found ONE (I mean literally one, all the others cost way too much) that was in our price range and I TOTALLY loved it, but once we saw the car-fax we were done. It had been in two accidents. So after much convincing, we went to just drive a few other used cars at the Doug Smith Auto here in American Fork. We probably drove at least ten cars and it took all day for Ryan to convince me to test drive a Jeep. But once I did I fell in love! So here's my NEW car! We got the 2010 Jeep Liberty, silver, and when I test drove it, it only had 3 miles on it!

2 comments:

Chanté said...

Ok, I want one! Love it. So excited for you guys.

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

O man, I want a new car!!