It's been a while since my last blog post. Sorry, I've been busy and kind of tired lately. No, I'm NOT pregnant, life is just wearing me out cause I'm having so much fun! This past weekend Ryan and I had our TWO year anniversary! It honestly feels like we've been married longer than that, but at the same time it's gone by fast. We celebrated our two year in San Fransisco! Ryan's cousin was getting baptised in Fairfield, Cali so we figured we'd make a weekend out of it. We went and did the Alcatraz tour, we went to Pier 39, saw the famous bush man, drove down Lumbard street (the most crooked street in the world), and drove across the Golden Gate bridge. We also spent tons of time with family and all-around it was a GREAT weekend! Other than the winter blizzard we experienced going through Donner's pass into Cali, it was great!
On May 7th, Ryan and I were able to go to the Sugarland concert at the E Center in Salt Lake. Okay, they are AMAZING in concert! Honestly, country concerts are THE best and I have yet to be disappointed. The stage, band, and the lead singer (I can't remember her name right now...that just shows I'm a lousy fan) was awesome! Next time they come, I'm there!












1 comments:
That was fun to read and see the pictures from your adventures! Sounds like tons of fun! I love visiting SF. It was great to see you two the other night... hope it's not too long before we get to see your faces again! :)
Post a Comment