This past weekend I survived my family reunion. We had it at my grandparents farm in Layton. It started Friday and went through Saturday. We had some fun activities and then on Saturday we had a big celebration since it was my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary! Gosh, I hope Ryan and I make it that long! I know we will.

The century farm sign my uncle made for my grandparent's farm.

On Saturday we had one of those blow-up bouncy things for kids.

We had a movie in the backyard. One of my uncles rented this blow up screen from Open Air Cinemas. It was awesome! We watched "Diary of a Wimpy Kid."

Friday night. We were kinda tired.

We had a family talent show, thanks to my mom watching the movie
Dan in Real Life.My grandma did "Old McDaniel Had a Farm" with all the
grand kids. It was really cute.
Brecken wearing my mom's wig from their "I got you babe" lip sync. She kinda looks like the girl from The Ring or cousin It...you decide.

Sunny and Cher. (AKA mom and dad)

A fly flew in Brooke's mouth just as we snapped this photo.


My whole family.

For the talent show, my family did a synchronized swimming bit behind a blue curtain for water. It was the highlight of the show. If I ever get a copy of the video, I'll post it. It was pretty dang funny.
2 comments:
It was the highlight of G & G's year. Pretty fun I think too! Thanks for your help...Ryan is the MAN!! love ya..mom
How fun!! Your skit did look hilarious just by the picture alone!
Post a Comment