Where do I even begin?! Lots has happened since my last post (in August!). Ryan's sister, Blaney, had a little baby girl and she is just as cute as can be! Welcome Addison Marie Hanvey.
One of the many bows I gave Blaney, AND yes, that pacifier has bling. :) I blinged out several things for this baby that is going to be super girly, thanks to herAuntie Kimmie. 
I turned 27 on the 27th of September! I honestly have never felt my age UNTIL this year. Everyone tells me that 27 is young and I SHOULD believe that. Up until this year I've always thought of myself as still only 20. And I warned Ryan that I just might have a hard time when I turn 30...we'll see.
Ryan's other sister, Lindsey, left on her mission on September 29th. She has been called to serve in the Tegucigalpa, Honduras mission. We are all so proud of her and know she'll be a GREAT missionary.
We went and saw Disney's the Lion King on Broadway up in Salt Lake. It was AMAZING! This honestly is a must see for everyone! The costumes were awesome and so was the whole cast.

I also was voted (and I did NOT vote for myself) to make a scarecrow for my office. They decided to participate in the Homesteads Scarecrow Festival up in Heber. Me and another girl from my office drove up and made our scarecrow there. Ours by FAR is the worst up there. But at least they won't vote me to do it again next year! So...meet my boss, Dr Leishman!

This past weekend while the boys went to the Priesthood session of Conference, all the girls headed down to my moms in Spanish Fork. We ate good food and made some fun Halloween crafts!


















0 comments:
Post a Comment