It was our family Halloween party at my grandparent's in Layton today. They had a hay ride, picked out pumpkins, played games for the kids, had a treasure hunt and a spook alley down in the basement. Most of the kids dressed up and Ryan and I were about the only adults that dressed up, other than my mom and a few of my aunts. A friend in my ward gave me an awesome idea for costumes and since I had a lot of free time this week because I didn't work, I actually made me and Ryan costumes. Even if Ryan didn't have fun dressing up, I sure did! We were American Gladiators!
Me with Brecken, a.k.a. "Strawberry Shortcake."
Some of the fun treats.
There was a ring toss game with headstones and you threw a hula hoop over them. My nephew Caleb made these two. I think they are too cute!
The bean bag toss.
Hopefully, Ryan and I will get another chance to sport our awesome costumes. :) If not, I am definitely keeping these for future use!












0 comments:
Post a Comment