CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Welcome Miss Kallie Ann Welsh!

This post is long overdue! I attempted this a while ago, but my pictures wouldn't up load.  So here's baby Kallie Ann Welsh, the newest member to the Weber clan!  She is also the CUTEST baby ever!  [No biased opinion here! :)] She decided to make her debut 4 weeks early, on October 23, so she spent some time in the NICU but was home a week later.  She was 5 lbs and 19 inches long.  She has the biggest hands and feet and so I'm thinking future volleyball/basketball player. :)
In the NICU
Finally home!

In her cute Halloween outfit her Aunt Kimmie got her.  :)

2 comments:

Brittany and Marcin said...

What a tiny baby!!! Tell Brooke congrats! And congrats to you too. I love being an aunt too!!

The Welsh's said...

She loves her aunt Kimmie, and all the wonderful things she got her!