CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 18, 2011

Our Little Bambino

Ryan and I are FINALLY expecting a little bundle of joy!  We're thrilled and can't wait until he/she makes their debut February 2, 2012!  Today was my twelve week appointment and we heard our little guy's heartbeat on the doppler.  AWESOME!  All of this doesn't really seem real yet, other than the awesome nauseousness. :)  I feel really lucky because I haven't thrown up and I realize things could be a LOT worse!  With my Phenergan/Zofran cocktail, I'm good!  Here's a little picture from my 8 week ultrasound.

8 comments:

The Welsh's said...

I am so excited to meet her! That's awesome! You're gonna be a great mommy!

Heather and Kyle said...

Congratulations!!!!! I'm so excited for you! Motherhood is amazing! And I agree, Zofran fantastic. I think it was the best drug ever invented.

What's Cookin?? said...

HE is the luckiest little GUY ever!!! I'm tearing up :)! Oh how I miss u! I gotta come visit when you actually look prego! Love ya girlie!!!

Brittany and Marcin said...

Kim!!!! Congrats!! That is so exciting. I can't wait to hear what you're having!!

Annie said...

I'm so excited for you guys. Feb 2nd is a great day to have a baby...it's Hank's birthday! I hope you get feeling better soon. I miss seeing you every Wednesday!

Lisa Price said...

Congrats!! Babies are such a blessing. It is also so nice to go through your biggest months during the winter!!

Kira said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting for you guys!

Michelle said...

Congratulations!!!! Hooray! I'm so excited for you to find out the gender! Hope your naseua doesn't last much longer, it's no fun :)