Les Miserables came to Salt Lake recently and Ryan and I HAD to see it! Honestly, it was U-Maze-Ing! Ryan and I saw Lion King last September and when Ryan saw the poster for Les Mis, we had to get tickets. This musical is Ry's fav. Personally, I liked the Lion King better, but this was still entertaining. My favorite song was 'On My Own.' The girl that played Eponine wasn't the greatest, but that song is just amazing. Here's a pic to prove we were there. We had such great seats AND they were on the aisle, so we didn't have to climb over anyone. Next show we wanna see....WICKED!
November 2019
6 years ago












2 comments:
I love Les Mis! It's my favorite too. I think I've seen it about 4 times!
Fun!! We are seeing Les Miss in August & lion king in November. You've got me excited now!
Post a Comment