This kid is growing like a weed. I am LOVING every minute I have with him. I am so lucky to be this little guy's mama. What we've been up to lately...
Uncle Dane and Janae's wedding. A lady killer with his tie on.
Dad and Bronson at the wedding.
Passing out in the swing in the backyard.
Playing dress up with Auntie Meliss at Nana's and Papa's.
Just being handsome. :)
He's been sleeping through the night for quite some time, but he would always wake up at around 5 am and be up! Now he's sleeping til like 6:30 and sometimes 7:30. LOVIN' it!
He is just a super happy baby now. All smiles and giggles.
He loves his exersaucer.
His first orange.
His first tooth! (He now has two).
His Halloween costume for this year.
You can tell he was thrilled to put this on. Ryan and I were dying laughing...we're mean parents.
He's MOBILE! Crawling all over the place!
Still LOVES bath time!
And loves sitting up all by himself.
He's the same size as his cousin Brody that just happens to be 10 months old than him.
Yankees fans. (Not mom, I'm still a die hard Rangers fan!)
What a STUD!!!!
He got a new car seat and sleeps very well. :)
He's little Mr. Personality. :)
Bronson in his reading chair.
Sitting in the shopping cart like a big kid!
I honestly can't believe how fast this little man is growing up! I wish I could just freeze time right now, because I am just loving it. Each day brings something new and fun. I am just so lucky to have this little guy in my life.












0 comments:
Post a Comment