CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 21, 2012

What We've Been Up To....

If you friends with me on Facebook,then you've pretty much seen all of these pictures of Bronson, because I'm pretty sure I've posted them all on there. I'm pretty much obsessed with my handsome man. But that's the way it's supposed to be, right?  Bronson is now crawling like a maniac and eating like we're starving him. He is a growing boy and weighing in at 23 pounds! I LOVE my little chunk!




 I laugh EVERY time I see this photo. This is totally Bronson.


 My cute little Rangers fan. Papa bought him this hat.



 Every time you say "patty cake" or "yea" he starts clapping. Cutest thing in the world.


 He still likes swimming even though he swallowed a gallon of pool water while I was trying to get a picture taken.

 Driving the "tractor" with Papa.


 Happy 8 months!

 STANDING! (YIKES!!!!!)


 He's a little monkey. He uses his feet to grab everything!
 Still not a fan of the "moo" sound.
 LOVES being naked!

 His first strawberry. Try and pry that thing outta that hand! He has a DEATH grip on his food! Boy likes to eat!
 STILL doesn't like "moo"
Life is so great!

0 comments: