CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 28, 2012

For those of you that are friends with me on Facebook or follow me on Instagram know I am obsessed with Bronson! I am constantly posting pictures of him. At any given time I have like 600 photos of him on my phone. He is growing like a weed and changing every day. He's a crawling machine that is now standing and 'coasting' and now he's even standing and balancing on his own. I've got my bets that he's walking by or shortly after Thanksgiving. Oh my gosh! Where has my little baby gone?! Time is going by TOO fast! It is SO fun to watch Bronson grow and learn and just explore. If I could freeze time, I would! He is such a happy and fun baby! He is saying "Mama" and "Dadda." He says mama more, which I LOVE! He is sleeping from 7 til about 6:30 (he slept til 7:30 this morning! HEAVEN!). He is an eating machine! Honestly, if he sees me or Ryan or really anyone eating and we don't offer him some, he lets us know we need to share! This kid is off the charts for his growth! At his 9 month check he was in the 97th percentile for height, 84 for weight and 80 for head.  What can I say? He's a Hanvey. :)  

I just think every day how lucky I am to be this little guy's mom! He brings so much joy to our life and I can't imagine life without him. 

He loves being in just his diaper.
 Ok, I really dislike overalls, but he still makes them cute. 
 Such a lady killer!
 He enjoys shopping, as long as he's eating.
 Ryan took him shopping and put him in the cart and once he showed me this picture, I was completely disgusted with how dirty that car is! It's a good thing I wasn't there.

 Standing in my crib!



 This kid has some wild hair!
 Getting him started early. :)

 His cute 'do when I picked him up from the babysitter.

 Total model pose.



His Jim Carey impersonation.


 Playing with dolls. Shhh...don't tell dad. 
 Bronson recently had Crupe. That is some nasty stuff! Really scared me and Ryan. For 3 days I don't think I left my recliner. He had to be held to sleep...which really was fine by me.
 Don't worry, we didn't give him a sip.



 My parents bought my niece a tricycle for her birthday and they put Bronson on it. He LOVED it!
 So that's why I bought him this! 


 My cute little Longhorns fan.

 Hair cut anyone?!



 This kid is a little mini Ry.
 Bronson with his great grandma Weber.
 His first haircut!!!! Daddy did it!



 He LOVES drinking out of our cups.



 LOVE him! Halloween pictures to come!


0 comments: