CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The past 3 months

We've been busy! Here's what's happened the last three months. 
WARNING: LOTS OF PICTURES
 We play at McDonald's play place a lot. Bronson loves it.
 He has a passion for art. :) I mostly love the way he holds the markers and that he hasn't figured out how to take the caps off yet.
  I still love to spy on him when he sleeps. Nothing more peaceful than that.
 It snowed a lot and we did a lot of sledding at the park by Nana and Papa's house.
 He LOVES nursery. He's only 14 months but since I'm in nursery every week, Ryan brings him in and we play. Plus, the nursery loves the extra help from Ryan.

 He's such a happy guy.
He LOVES the tool set in the playroom at Nana and Papa's.

 On Valentine's day I woke up to this sweet thing.
 We had some pictures with all the grandkids taken at CameraShy. This was one of Bronson's. Such a handsome fella.
 He still stretches daily.
 STILL working on being "soft"

 Late night snuggles.
 We're teaching him early how to manage his time wisely, such as brushing your teeth while on the potty.

 We went to St George at the beginning of March to watch Ryan play in a softball tournament. It was nice and warm and Bronson LOVED running around outside, eating dirt and spit out sunflower seed shells, and basically making me run around after him EVERYWHERE.





 My handsome boys.


 He's learning new tricks on his bike. BOYS.

 Stylish at church.





 LOVES the swing.



 LOVES watching Baby Einstein World Animals. I swear we watch it 5 times a day.

 Loves the dogs and playing fetch and telling them "No, no!"


 We watch Baby Einstein on Youtube as well. :)










 Easter!!!! My parents had an egg hunt at their place on Saturday. It was TONS of fun. Towards the end Bronson finally got what it was about. At first, he opened his first egg and cookies came out, so he stuffed those in his mouth and then went out for more!




 Bronson's Easter basket.
 The trail of eggs leading to his basket.
 He woke up kind of grouchy, he's working on his molars. So he was up from 12-3 the night before. We were all very tired.
But he perked right up when he saw eggs!
 Egg hunt at the Hanvey's.
 There is no one he loves more this world than Papa. He kicks and screams any time he's around and he's not right next to him. I LOVE that he loves him so much.




 This boy is growing too fast!!!! Next week he'll be 15 months! Where has my baby gone?! He is looking more and more like a boy every day and I am SO blessed to be his mommy. I can't imagine any cute, sweeter boy than mine.




2 comments:

Andrea said...

Kim he is utterly perfect! He is so super handsome and just ridiculously cute! And I love how much fun you guys are having!! Those months are some of the fondest memories I have with Gracie!

Streett's said...

He is so cute! Love that age! You get great pictures too!