So I'm here in bed playing on my computer while I listen to my cute husband snore. :) He really only snores when he is TOTALLY exhausted and today he played in an all day softball tourney with some buddies here in Provo. He had fun, buy they lost in the championship game...he claims the umpire made some pretty unfair and completely wrong calls that ended up throwing the game. But anyway...that's not what I'm posting about. This is lame, I know...but I'm excited that I got some new running shoes today. I'm attempting to train for the St. George marathon that I'm suppose to run in October. I haven't done a good job at training at all for this one! Oh well, I'll just take plenty of Gu's and ibuprofen and I'll be good! So to get me excited, and also cure my current shin splints, I got myself some new shoes. :) I've lived in Asics and Mizunos for the past few years and decided I've give Saucony a try. Now I'm excited to go for a long run in these pink shoes!
November 2019
6 years ago












1 comments:
If I were to run a marathon I would totally want some pink in my running shoes. They're so cute!
Post a Comment