This past Friday I got together with some of the girls from hygiene school. We all have wanted to get together to have a little burning session of all our notes, books, reminders of school. We went to Kiwanis (sp?) Park in Provo to use a fire pit there to get the job done. We really had a great time! It was great to see everyone who came (half of our class was there...but still that's only 7) and catch up. Some of the girls made a banner that said UCDH to burn and vent some of our frustrations. That school graduates 50 hygienists a year and have flooded the market and have made it so hard to find jobs! So it's easy to understand why we don't really like their school. Anyway, here are some of the pics I got.
All the girls.
The banner Marie and Kim Swain made. Love it!
Our fire. It did get pretty big once we got all our notes on there!
Man it felt good to burn those notes!
November 2019
6 years ago












2 comments:
Yea! I had so much fun that night! I am glad that we got together! We need to do that more often. I miss you guys! Thanks for the fun night.
Good for you guys! That's hilarious!
Post a Comment