Later that night we had our first "annual" Weber Family talent show. I really hope this doesn't turn into an annual thing. If it does, I guess we'll deal with it. :) It was fun, everyone had really cute and funny acts. Each family had to do something, so Ryan and I teamed up with Brooke and Tj. Tj was Richard 'Slimmons' and we did a Richard Simmons workout routine. We dressed up in 80's clothes and Tj had the short shorts and everything! It was pretty fun and hilarious. Ryan stuffed so many pillows in his clothes. He was the "fat kid" in the back. He mostly stuffed his face with doughnuts and attempted to do the moves we did but in the end gave up and just sat there. I was laughing so hard the entire time! Zach and Chante did a really cute magic trick and had Brecken stand there and say (while in a really cute pink frilly dress) "ta da!" Oh my gosh it was so cute!
Mel and Joe and their family did a really cute skit. Dan did some more impressive magic. The grandma's even had something prepared that was really cute. My mom and dad's was hilarious too! They came out and did a Sunny and Cher lip sync to "I Got You Babe."
My dad was funny looking with the wig and my mom looked pretty dang cute! Overall, the talent show was fun even though we're all convinced my mom got the idea from the movie "Dan in Real Life."
The 80's crew.
80's sisters strutting their stuff.
Ryan and his chocolate doughnuts.
He likes them...a LOT!
The next day we hung out in the morning and Ryan and I had breakfast to make for everyone. We made breakfast tacos and they were so yummy! Around noon we took off and all the boys went golfing and the girls went shopping. We hit the outlets in Park City and then the TJ Maxx there. The outlets were pretty disappointing (not too bad a deal since I didn't spend money then!) but the TJ Maxx there was great! After shopping and the boys were done with golfing we met up and went to the Pizza and Pasta place on old Main Street by the Deer Valley Resort. The pizza was so yummy! After that we went back to our cabin (it was raining and lightening) and had a little surprise birthday celebration for my dad. I really am so blessed to have him for my father. He's such a wonderful man and none of this weekend would have been possible without him. We had delicious cake to celebrate and opened presents. That night we watched movies and went to bed late. The next morning we woke up, cleaned, packed, and headed home! This was such a wonderful weekend and I'd totally do it again!

The moose, which we shall call "Bullwinkle", that came up to our cabin every morning just to check out what was going on.





























3 comments:
It looks like you guys had fun! I think that you should keep the talent part of the reunion every year! You guys looked awesome!
Ok, I did way too much sleeping in or something because I totally missed out on mom and dad's wii fit debut! And somehow I totally missed the breakfast burritos :(! but your Richard Slimmons routine freakin rocked!
What a fun weekend. Your family is so fun!
Post a Comment