CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Countdown til...


Okay, so I'm SO excited for the next book in Stephanie Meyer's series to come out in just 14 more days! I've been reading all the other books in the series to refresh my memory of the whole story line. My husband teases me for reading these books...but come on! Who couldn't use a good love story filled with vampires and werewolves?! :) I already have mine on pre-order and according to Wal-Mart it should "arrive on or just after August 2!"

2 comments:

Chanté said...

I can't believe it's almost here! We just saw the real preview to the movie tonight (we went and saw Batman...very good!) and it looks good but I just hope it doesn't ruin what I already have in my mind from the books!

Brittany and Marcin said...

I can't wait to read it either! did you ever read the host?? so good!