CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Quick Little Trip

This past weekend, Ryan and I headed down to St. George for a little fun. Ryan had a softball tournament and so he left Friday morning and they played from 7pm til 5am!!! Yes, that's right, I said AM. They play during the night because it's so dang hot there. I didn't leave til Saturday morning because I had to work on Friday and that night was also my sister-in-law's birthday celebration. Gotta stick around for some cake! :) Our little trip was fun, but I didn't even get to see Ryan play a game! Once I got down there, Ryan pretty much slept the entire day, so my sister-in-law and I went and did some shopping and then came back for Ryan so we could go drop him off at his game. He played at 6pm and it was still hot outside, so Ryan suggested that me and his sisters go out for dinner and then come back to watch him play in a later game when it was cooler. So right in the middle of dinner, I get a call from my cute husband to inform me that he lost and they were out of the tournament! We were all really sad that we didn't get to see him play! Then we all headed back to Ryan's sisters place to play some games and eat a TON of junk food. (I think my stomach still hurts days later!) And then to top it all off, we slept on a twin bed! Yes, Ryan and I FIT on a TWIN bed; not comfortably, but we fit. The next morning we got up and headed back to lovely Orem. I was planning on taking some pictures of Ryan playing, but since I didn't see him play, no pictures...sorry. :)

4 comments:

Lacey said...

I have a bro-in-law who always plays in that all night tourney. One of my ex-bf's used to play too. I'd go watch his games at like 3 in the am. Crazy.

Streett's said...

Sounds like fun for Ryan! Bummer you didn't get to see him!

Chanté said...

That's too bad you missed his games...but at least you got some shopping in!! :)

Brittany and Marcin said...

what a fun weekend! i love leaving for the weekends.