CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Mascara...friend or enemy?

Watch out! This...

Could make you look like this...

Scary, I know!

Sorry about the lame post title. This past week I have been in bed (for almost 4 days now) with huge puffy eyes (see picture above), a massive headache, dry mouth, and aching body. After about the third day I had my sister (who is an RN...I don't just ask anybody these things) call her doctor and ask what he thought my symptoms could be and how I should treat it. He said it was just allergies and a head cold. Bad combo...trust me, I know from experience. I've been taking so many pills! The only thing that would work for my headache was Maxal (GREAT stuff!) So it has been determined that I had an allergic reaction to a new mascara I tried. I've used Loreal Voluminous mascara for years and have loved it. Then me being thrifty (being a newlywed and all) saw a buy one get one free package of this new kind and thought I'd give it a try. Let's just say I'll go back to using my previous black eye goop.

4 comments:

Chanté said...

I can't believe it was your mascara. I've used MAX Factor 2000 calorie mascara forever and never had a problem...so I'll keep it that way and not try anything new!

Streett's said...

That is crazy! I'm sorry! So
I just have to say, you are hilarious!! (even if you are the Devil) :) Miss hearing your funny comments!

Ian and Kristin said...

Yikes! That's scary! Sorry that happened to you, but thanks for the advice. I just ran out of my old mascara and need to buy some new stuff, but after that I will stick with my regular kind.

Brittany and Marcin said...

you could always try mineral makeup!! No chance for infection if it's 100% mineral...