I know this is strange, but lately I've had the urge to buy and collect Christmas wrapping paper. I can't help that when I go to All A Dollar and they have the cutest wrapping paper and each roll is only a buck! You can't even buy wrapping paper at WalMart for that price! So I've stocked up on wrapping paper, clothing boxes, bows and tape. Yes, all for only a dollar each. Anyway...I guess everyone should go to All A Dollar and get themselves some wrapping paper.
note: picture does not depict the cuteness of the paper available at All A Dollar.













2 comments:
Well Ryan can't ever say you aren't thrifty and saving money! I hate hate hate wrapping so I only buy gift bags. But with Brecken I guess I'm going to have to wrap so she can tear into her gifts!
I always make the mistake of buying the big bulk wraps and get tired of them quickly! There are etoo many cute ones out there...
Post a Comment