We made it!!! To our six month anniversary, that is. I can't believe we've been married that long. Before you know it, it'll be a year!
November 2019
6 years ago
Ryan, Kim, and Bronson
We made it!!! To our six month anniversary, that is. I can't believe we've been married that long. Before you know it, it'll be a year!
Posted by The Hanveys at 3:09 PM
5 comments:
Time flies!!!! You guys are so cute together, you really match. Just wait unti you guys have a baby; you won't be able to catch up...it just goes too fast.
Congrats Kim! Did you guys do anything fun?
Dang! Why didn't you say somethin earlier? I would have cogratulated you or something! Ya'll are awesome together!!! That went by way too fast!
Wow, it's already been six months! Congratulations! Love you!
Congrats!!! Another 6 months will fly by before you know it!! CRAZY!
Post a Comment