Sorry about the posts being out of order...Christmas parties THEN Thanksgiving. This was mine and Ryan's first Thanksgiving together as a married couple. The day was full of great food and family. First, Ryan went to play football with his brothers while I went to spin class at the gym with my sister, Brooke. It was too bad for Ryan when he got there to play and realized no one was over the age of 13 or 14; so he went to his parents. I met up with him there later where we enjoyed a wonderful thanksgiving dinner with his family. After being there most of the day, we went down to my family's house for dessert. After dessert we went to see the movie, 'Four Christmases.' I have to say I was disappointed in the movie and was embarrassed at some of the parts since my grandmother was down at the end of the row. Overall it was a great day and I have many things to be thankful for.
November 2019
6 years ago












1 comments:
That's too bad about that movie...I've wanted to see it so bad!
Post a Comment