Christmas this year was SO great! We were able to spend time with both of our families (a LOT of time!) and it made it that much more special. Christmas eve we went over to my sister's house in Orem and ate great food and opened the presents from the siblings. (We exchange names). My parents gave us all our presents then too. We had to open them all at the same time...and what did we get?!!! An all-inclusive trip to somewhere tropical! All the kids and the spouses, no children, are going on a trip in February! I'm SO excited!!! After that, we headed over to Ryan's home in American Fork. Their family exchanges names with the siblings as well and we opened those too. We stayed the night there and woke up Christmas morning and opened the INSANE amount of presents. I really wish I had a picture of the amount of presents that were under that tree. Around noon we headed over to my parents house to see the nieces and nephews open the presents we got them. Man, those kids make a haul! We went and saw the movie, Marley and Me. It was cute. Then we headed back up to AF to spend more time with Ry's family. His aunt Cathy and uncle Chuck came from Cali, so Ry wanted to spend as much time with them as we could. The next few days we saw more movies, did more shopping, played games with family, and ATE! I'm STILL stuffed from all the goodies...and YES I AM looking SO forward to getting back into my gym routine. Oh, and another good piece of news...my little bro Dan got engaged over the break! More news to come on that! Overall, this Christmas was great! I'm sad it's over, mostly because I don't want to go back to work, but I realize I have SO much to be greatful for. We are truly blessed with great family and friends and everything we could ask for. Merry Christmas everyone (a little late). We love you all!
Sorry, I didn't take many pictures...usually I'm WAY camera happy.
Me and Ryan Christmas morning at his parent's.
Me and my parents new puppy, Gracie. She really IS a miracle puppy! To get the full story, read the "parvo" and "puppy's breath" posts here.












2 comments:
How is it that you look great even first thing in the morning?!
What a rockin Christmas! Your parents are amazing, I'm jealous!
Post a Comment