CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A New Love

Yes, I love my husband more than anything and no, I'm not in love with anyone other than him. BUT... I fell in love with a new perfume that I was just recently introduced to. It's Juicy Couture, Viva La Juicy! OH MY GOODNESS does this smell wonderful!!!! I highly recommend this to everyone. A girl at the office I work at bought it because a patient of ours was wearing it and then she showed it to me....and yes...I bought it the next day. It's spendy but SO worth it! And if my husband does find out, please tell him I bought it with my own money. :)

4 comments:

Ian and Kristin said...

Just how much is it! ;)

Chanté said...

If you were wearing it tonight I was going to ask you what it was! It does smell so good. I love another one you and Brooke wear but I can't remember what it is now.

The Welsh's said...

It does smell great, and you crack me up!

What's Cookin?? said...

Wait...you have your "own" money? How does that work :)? My "job" doesn't pay jack! How am I supposed to look and smell :) as good as you!!! XOX