I have to apologize for those of you that saw the post that was recently posted here and then quickly erased...if you didn't see it...then don't worry about it! Ryan accidentally posted some homework on this blog instead of his one for school. :)
Anyway...on to the NEW and exciting (probably lame for most of you) news! One of the many benefits...besides FREE dental work...that I receive for being a dental hygienist and working at an office is that I get products for a SUPER discount price. So Ryan and I each got one of these!
We used these little babies for the first time tonight and, after Ryan laughing and spitting toothpaste all over me because it tickled when he brushed the lingual surface of his maxillary anteriors [don't I sound smart? :) ], we decided we LOVED these! They make your teeth feel like you've just had your teeth professionally clean by someone like ME. Plus it's pretty much idiot proof. You just hold it there and let it work, move it around your mouth, and it beeps to let you know when to switch from your facial surfaces to your lingual surfaces. It stops after the two minutes too! PLUS I can put my brush heads in this lovely UV sanitizer and get all that nasty bathroom stuff off them! SO...can you tell WHY I'm a dental hygienist? :)












3 comments:
Kim, you are too funny! You always make me laugh!
That's cool that it beeps like that! They definately look very fancy!
Sweet!!
Post a Comment