CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Time Flies!

I realize this is a little late, but I figured I'd put up here anyway. Last week marked the one year date since Ryan proposed. He proposed on January 19, 2008. We were in St. George for the weekend, I was running a race down there and we decided to make a weekend of it. I'll never forget how Ryan did it. We went to see a play, Man of La Mancha, and at intermission, Ryan came dressed out as a knight! He's definitely a romantic, which I LOVE! I just can't believe that pretty soon we'll be celebrating our one year anniversary! I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. Anybody that knows Ryan, knows what I'm talking about. :)


Our first official date. ( I asked HIM!)

The night Ryan proposed.

1 comments:

Chanté said...

Wow....time really does fly. You guys are gorgeous together!