This past Sunday at my parent's home, we took some new, updated family pictures. I just love it when we're all dressed alike. I mean, who doesn't?! No, but really, it was fun. We got some good shots and we all LOOK happy, isn't that what counts? :) All kidding aside, no one was too angry or harmed during the shooting. I must say we are a pretty good looking family! We're finally all married off now! Well, Dan's not technically married yet; but we went ahead and included Christy in the family photo, since she will soon be inducted into the Weber zoo.
All the siblings.
Nana and Papa and the grandkids.
The Hanvey's.


The whole gang!













2 comments:
I guess I was a little grumpy that day, but I had lost alot of blood that morning (In my defense :). It wasn't that bad was it?
i love how Dan is the youngest, but the biggest!! So is he engaged???? she's a cutie!
Post a Comment