CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Steel Days

Yesterday was the last day of Steel Days in American Fork. I spent the whole morning with my mother at the Craft Boutique...it was actually really good and we got lots of stuff! We got lots of ideas of things to make. We also hit up some garage sales, estate sales, the DI, and Roberts Crafts. We went to lunch too at the Paradise Bakery...YUM! Ryan was down in southern Utah at a softball tournament all day, so I didn't feel bad having some girly fun.


In the evening Ryan and I went to the Steel Days American Fork Idol, the Biggest Loser, and saw the great fireworks. It was so fun being outside...the weather was perfect! I could just do without the bugs! It was a great day and I look forward to next year!

a picture of us waiting for the fireworks!
got Ryan to smile in this one.

2 comments:

Chanté said...

What a fun day! I love your new hat too!

Marcee said...

No judging here. I love that you've gotten so crafty. I'm kind of in love with my sewing machine as well. Anyway, I just made this (http://makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/2009/08/teach-to-walk-belt.html) tonight for my daughter's 1st birthday and it was such a FAST project that I thought I'd pass it along to you.

You and your hubby look so happy and sweet and wonderful in the pictures from the post below! I love checking in on you! Miss you!