If you come over to my house and see my guest (now craft room) room looking like this....

Please don't judge me. :)
My mom, sister's (including in-laws), g-ma, aunt, etc. are having a sale in October at my grandmother's farm in Layton. My mother, who really just happens to be Martha Stewart in disguise, had this brilliant idea to have a "barn sale/boutique." My mother is re-doing furniture and fun nick knacks for your house, as well as any kind of craft you can think of to sell at this event. She has created a monster. All of sisters are finding things that we can make/makeover to sell. It's quite fun, but also ADDICTING! So that's why my room looks like that. You should see my living room! My coffee table has crap all over it as well. I clean it up, really just to make myself feel better, but then an hour later I have it all out again. Ryan thinks I've gone crazy...and, come to think of it....I really have. So if you stop by, please excuse the mess.












0 comments:
Post a Comment