So... we have this single lady that lives above us that has two dogs. They. drive. me. crazy. Only when they bark though. They really haven't been bad up until these past few weeks. They're barking a lot and running around a ton! Does she play chase with them inside?!!! They other day they started barking uncontrollably around 4:30 am and kept at it for a good half hour. I wanted to beat the ceiling to death with my broom. Ryan and I went to Petsmart the other day and bought this....

I don't think it really works though. It is NOT silent, and the few times we've tried it, nothing happens. Oh well, at least we had fun while buying it!












1 comments:
In case that doesn't work... my mom has this little electronic clicker that has a noise when you press the button and the dogs HATE it! They run and hide anytime it comes out. I don't know where she got it, but it's awesome.
Post a Comment