These things are SO popular right now and my mom and my sisters all got together one weekend to make these babies...it was SO fun! We've all continued to make them on our own and we plan on selling these things at our barn sale at the end of this month. :) We also bought matching watch faces...I love them all so much I want to keep them!
These are my little flower cabochon bobbi pins...These were so fun to make and SO easy!
That's all for now...I have TONS of other things I'm making that I'll post later.
















2 comments:
Okay, my crafty friend, how did you make the cute flower bobby pins? And I have been meaning to ask you what kind of sewing machine you got and if you like it. Since we are moving, we need to get our own machine (I've just been borrowing my Mom's). So I'm wondering how you like yours!
Cute cards! So I haven't started making anything yet for the Barn Sale mostly because I can't come up with anything. I'll let you know by Mon if I'm contributing, but either way I'll be there!
I mostly did the Blue Bell post for you by the way. Love ya!
Post a Comment