CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Update!

Can I tell y'all how grateful I am that my sister is a nurse?! Last Thursday at work I was feeling sick. I'm sorry, but there's no nice way of saying this...GI distress and cramping in my stomach. All day long I felt like I needed to throw up, but I have THE strongest gag reflex. I can, no lie, stick my fist down my throat and I WILL NOT throw up. I made it through my 9 hours of patients and then came home and just passed out on my bed. I felt worse and worse as time passed and finally called my sister to come over and give me one of these babies...
Yes, an IV. She came over, popped that sucker in, and in about three hours I had gone through 2 bags and by the next morning I was feeling ten times better! I was able to function at work and make it through the day. However, I had taken a phenergan for my nausea and was struggling to keep my eyes open. But don't worry, I didn't poke anyone with my sharp instruments.

Next thing was our long awaited Boutique! It was a success! Thanks to all who came out, even if you came on Friday and I didn't get to see you! Hopefully next time we'll have more people there...but we did have a pretty good turnout. I went up with my sister Brooke Friday afternoon after we both were done with work. We made it up there just in time to see things before we closed up for the day. Then we went out to eat and I got to stay in a hotel with my lovely sisters. I have to apologize to them. I wasn't much fun because I still wasn't feeling well and I was still very tired from my meds. :)

Saturday, Ryan came up and spent the day with me at the sale. He probably sold more things than I did. When he came up, he brought this...

As soon as my grandmother saw this, she just yelled, "SOLD!" My mother came running over to see what it was and it about turned into a bidding war. Grandma won.

Since Sunday was my 26th birthday, Ryan and I went out to dinner Saturday night at the Olive Garden in Salt Lake. We went all out and stuffed ourselves. It was delicious. We were going to go see a movie afterwards, but we were both so worn out after the long day that we went home and watched a movie Ryan had bought me for my birthday.

This past week has been busy, but lots of fun!

Here are some pictures of the group after the conclusion of our boutique sale:


2 comments:

Chanté said...

Well WE need to apologize for talking so loud and much so you couldn't sleep! It was really one of the best weekends I've had. And you pretty much have one of the most amazing and talented husbands around!

Kelly said...

Man I need to check your blog more often! That would have been so fun. You have become so crafty! I'm jealous, when Sean has a button that falls off I get my neighbor to put it back on :) Congrats you're stuff is super cute! I love the glass tile pendants and car seat covers.